- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment
- Methadone Clinic/Opioid Treatment Program
- Inpatient Substance Use Disorders Consults
- Ambulatory Alcohol Detox Clinic
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Comprehensive Pain Clinic
- Outpatient Adolescent Addiction Treatment
- Tobacco Cessation Clinic
- Primary Care MAT/Buprenorphine Clinic
- Veteran’s Justice Outreach
- Pain Procedures Clinic
- Addiction Medicine Research Elective
- Advocacy Elective
The didactic program includes formal lectures and case discussions with core faculty and guest lecturers and will focus on the principles of addiction medicine, psychiatric diagnoses and comorbidities, treatment of intoxication and withdrawal syndromes, and the treatment of comorbid medical illness. Fellows will work with medical students, internal medicine residents, and psychiatry residents and will participate in multidisciplinary education opportunities across these services.
Fellows are required to develop and execute a scholarly project in collaboration with an Addiction Medicine faculty mentor. The project may include research in substance use disorder education, quality and/or process improvement projects, or original research on a topic in Addiction Medicine.
Fellows will be expected to participate in local, state, and/or national associations and attend at least one conference for educational and career development.